Friday, May 27, 2011

An Update From Your Duke

Hi Blagees.  It's been a while.  I am away on vacation at the moment, but I needed to take the time out for a chat with my favorite people on the internet.

Earlier today, while sitting on my yacht off the Cayman Islands, I found out that my future wife, January Jones, is in fact not carrying my baby; she is carrying some other douche's baby from the new, crappy X-Men movie.  Well, you can imagine my rage.  I called up Ms. January and told her that we were through.  My future wife sleeping around again is unacceptable.  So I called up Bar Refaeli who said that she would be happy to be my new future wife cause Leo kicked her ass to the curb (and we both need rebound sex).

Anyway just a heads up.  I'll be back when I feel like it.  Give Tea_Pain a hard time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment