Monday, February 28, 2011

Duke Stabilizes and Thank You /T/sus

Sorry about the lack of an update today (hence why I am writing this late at night). I was busy helping Duke not fall down stairs and trying to make him remember dart girl so that he could tell me how manly my number-getting skills are. And if you're wondering about dart girl, it's been almost 3 days since I first talked to her. Therefore, I will be texting her tomorrow sometime about "things" and "stuff", as per man law.

Also, some of our followers on Twatter already know, but we recently hooked another sponsorship. Jackpot?

In. Fucking. Deed.


This place pretty much spoiled us rotten. We're talking "every day is Steak and a Blowjob Day"-spoiled. So over the next 2-ish weeks you'll be seeing a lot of what Chicago has to offer outside of Michael Jordan, a 108-floor Sears store, and a haven for out-of-state politicians. If you want a little more info on Chicago Tea Garden, check out the twitter. I hear their /t/ has about as much testosterone in it as half a Red Bull... I just grew a beard thinking about that.

1 comment: